It is said that when you live in Rome you behave like the Romans so also when you live in Nigeria you behave as Nigerians.
So we are going to give us some tips covering different areas that affects what we should do and not do when residing in Nigeria from transportation to relocation to work etc.
- The best time to seek for a new accommodation in Nigeria (especially in Lagos) is during the rainy season because it will help you know areas and houses that get over-flooded with water or the roads be become not motor-able.
- It is unwise to board buses/vehicles along the road or not in a known boarding area aside the garage or park because that way you can avoid “one-chance”.
- We advise that ladies should not board any commercial vehicle that has all its passengers as men to avoid story that touch( we are not saying it is a guarantee to it leads to mishap).
- It is very paramount/important that you know your bus stops when going to a strange place so you don’t get lost or passed your bus stops in the name of drivers avoiding traffic thus using short cuts.
- If you are an early bird always ensure you have your small naira denomination (change as it is popularly called) in order to avoid delays or joining by conductors.
- If you are a car owner ensure you have a very good brake especially those living in places like Lagos where driving is like a royal rumble.
We will give you more tips just relax for we have got you covered. However, if you get more tips you can send us a mail:email@example.com.
Follow us our social media pages @sabiarea (Instagram), @sabi_area(Twitter) and @sabiareazone(facebook page).